ASCAP provides consultancy services in development work related to human resources; institutional development; business planning; and evaluation, monitoring and results-based management.
ASCAP has specialised in various core areas of development work. They include the following:
1. Local Development; Civil Society; and NGOs.
2. Post-Conflict Societies, Fragile States; Peace Building and Stability; and Disaster Management.
3. Evaluations; Performance Management; and Results-based Management.
4. Project Management; Research; and Studies.
5. Human Resources Development; Capacity Building and Development.
6. Institutional and Organisational Development; Good Governance; and Democracy.
7. Environment; Water and Natural Resources Management.
8. EU Projects, Programmes and Policies.
ASCAP is a limited liability company (ApS) established in 2001 by Svend Erik Sørensen.